Usually, testosterone boosters are quite familiar with the community of bodybuilders.
Testosterone boosters are mainly designed to increase testosterone levels in the body of men.
Since testosterone is the primary hormone of males it inflames all the manly activity they perform. This includes their performance, vitality, workout, and overall appearance too.
Henceforth, to increase the testosterone level bodybuilders do supplement themselves with testosterone boosters.
Now, here the point is, how can you select the best testosterone booster among the available plenty of options in the market?
Here we’re with the answer of the same, with a descriptive review of two top-notch fat burners TestoGen vs TestoPrime. Continue with this comparative review to select the best for you.
Both the TestoGen and TestoPrime are formulated from two popular brands Muscle Club and Wolfson brands (UK) Limited respectively. Let’s compare the supplements now.
TestoGen – Get Back Your Libido
Testogen is a dietary supplement that is designed to support the production of testosterone in men regardless of age. Also, the supplement claims to increase energy levels and libido.
Along with this, it also beats fatigue, helps build muscle and strength, and assists with losing weight or reducing belly fat.
The supplement boosts testosterone naturally and reverses the symptoms of low T and makes you feel energized. Testogen ingredients are clinically proven and claim to raise testosterone levels safely.
Most of you may be wondering that TestoGen results effectively so is it safe to consume on a daily basis? Well, in order to trust the supplement, give a glance over the ingredients it contains and the benefits it offers.
TestoGen Ingredients – Is the T-Booster Safe?
Before consuming any health-enhancing supplement it is crucial to look after its components. Here are the what TestoGen review claims about its Ingredients:
- D Aspartic Acid: A powerful amino acid (a building block of protein) to increase LH levels in the body.
- Zinc: Boosts the immune system and increases muscle performance, strength, and endurance in the user.
- Fenugreek Extract: This is helpful in increasing testosterone levels and improving libido.
- Boron: According to a study, Boron works well in synergy with zinc and magnesium. This results in the reduction of the effects of SHBG and albumin and ultimately increases free testosterone levels
- Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1: Increases free testosterone by inhibiting sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
- Vitamin D3: Increases the number of androgen receptors in cells in the body to increase testosterone levels.
- Bioperine® 95% Piperine: It helps you in the absorption of other ingredients in the dietary supplement.
- Vitamin K1: A fat-soluble vitamin that is responsible for the synthesis of testosterone in the testes in men.
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract 4:1: A powerful libido booster that has a strong influence on lean muscle mass, strength, body composition, and erectile dysfunction.
- Vitamin B6: A water-soluble vitamin that helps in the conversion of carbohydrates into glucose. Also, it increases energy levels.
- Magnesium: Activates the enzymes responsible for testosterone production. Also, it helps in the reduction of the negative effects of SHBG and albumin on testosterone levels
Now in order to compare the TestoPrime vs TestoGen, let’s discuss TestoPrime in detail now.
TestoPrime – Best Testosterone Enhancer
TestoPrime is one of the most popular names in the community of powerlifters and bodybuilders. The supplements’ main aim is to help men of all ages feel in their prime.
It promises to increase physical and mental energy levels, help burn fat and build lean muscle, and improve your overall mood. Moreover, it deals with low t-levels and helps your body to produce testosterone naturally.
Also, the supplement contains all-natural ingredients. Henceforth the risk and anticipation about its side effects are none.
Talking about the benefits the testosterone booster offers, there are so many. As per TestoPrime results, the supplement benefits positively.
As we all know that any supplement works efficiently only because of the ingredients used in it. Henceforth let’s now discuss the components used in TestoPrime.
TestoPrime Ingredients – What’s Inside the T-Booster
TestoPrime contains twelve naturally sourced ingredients. All of them are carefully picked to ensure the top quality of the supplement.
Here are some of the ingredients TestoPrime contains. Let’s have a look over the benefits these ingredients altogether offer:
- Ashwagandha Extract: Ensures smooth digestion of the supplement and enhances concentration and cognitive ability.
- D-aspartic acid: Helps to reduce weight gain and increases muscle strength
- Zinc: It slows down the conversion of testosterone into estradiol.
- Vitamin D: Significantly improves the levels of existing T with all of its age-reversing benefits.
- Pomegranate Extract: Combat low energy levels and improves blood flow.
- Panax Ginseng: An antioxidant to boost energy levels, reinvigorate your sex drive, and fight symptoms of fatigue.
- Fenugreek: Increases sexual function, and performance and boosts metabolism too.
- Green Tea Extract: It blocks the breakdown process of testosterone into harmful DHT to prevent the reduction in testosterone levels.
- Vitamin B6: Maintain normal, healthy testosterone levels for increased energy.
- Garlic Extract: Support a healthy metabolism for easier, faster weight loss results
- Black Pepper Extract: Improves the absorption of TestoPrime’s ingredients.
- Vitamin B5: It helps with the conversion of fat into energy and promotes healthy T-levels for improved weight loss.
Heading ahead to the final verdict of this TestoGen vs TestoPrime comparative review.
TestoGen vs TestoPrime- The Conclusion
Here in this TestoGen vs TestoPrime, we’ve discussed two famous t-boosters. Both testosterone boosters are the best and offer positive benefits.
You can go with any of these above-mentioned supplements to boost your testosterone boosters naturally. Both supplements have proven their results by delivering ample benefits.
Although the supplements contain all-natural ingredients, do consult your health care professional to minimize the allergies.
If you find the blog helpful do let us know. Also, if you’ve any queries related to t boosters feel free to ping us.